NOTE: The DIY TinyTV Kit stock sold out during our Black Friday sale, however, we are building more right away and you can preorder your own DIY TinyTV Kit which will ship by Dec 16th, 2019.
The DIY TinyTV Kit assembles easily in less than 5 minutes with no soldering or special tools required. Load up to 5 hours of your own videos, movies, and TV shows easily using our TSVconverter-a free tool to convert any MP4 file. Then load the files onto the included MicroSD card, sit back and relax and enjoy hours of entertainment!
TinyTV comes in white but is customizable, we recommend using model paint, airbrush paint or even metallic sharpies work well too! The TinyTV DIY Kit is 3D printed, has 4 push buttons and an ON/OFF switch and it also comes with the TinyRemote, so you can easily change channels, power on or off and adjust the volume.
- Arduino-compatible platform with a powerful 32-bit ARM processor
- A beautiful and vibrant full-color OLED screen
- MicroSD card included and preloaded with content
- 3D Printed TV with 4 push buttons and ON/OFF switch
- Built-in speaker
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- USB port for charging and software updates
- Wireless TinyRemote with battery
- Converting videos to the TinyScreen video format (tsv) is simple, just run them through the TSV video converter and put them onto the microSD card to play them back.
- A micro USB cable is not included in the kit.
The TinyTV DIY Kit is simple to put together - there is no glue, soldering or special tools needed. It only takes about 5 minutes before you can sit back, relax, and enjoy your favorite movies, videos and TV shows from anywhere.
- Step by step assembly instructions are available here, or you can watch the assembly video:
What a great little device. Can’t wait to convert a movie and try it out on something new. The included videos are fun as well. Great addition to my other tiny kits. Thanks Tiny Circuits!
Going to use this for a N (1:160) scale model video billboard. Haven't tried to add video only tested and plays the 30+ish seconds of video preloaded just fine. Your not going to get any Hi-def on it but it is tiny after all. Has 6 channels preloaded may be able to add more channels not sure yet.Remote works well and is also tiny. Screen battery was charged when received. Kudos to the inventors for including the elusive $2 8gb memory card so you can use/test right out of the box if needed. Be careful with the spindly console TV legs when installing the screen. Love it! Going to buy a bunch more when available....
I never had any doubts that I would like it but it was better than I expected. It's easy to assemble though the online instructions were a little tricky to find, at least for me. I would recommend that if you plan to paint it, and painting adds a lot to the final presentation, do so before assembly.