This Tiny Video Player Kit lets you create a TinyScreen+ video player in an extremely small form factor. The OLED is a brilliant 16-bit color 96x64 pixel display, capable of up to 40 FPS 16-bit color video playback from a microSD card, with single-channel line-level audio output! The TinyScreen+ is preloaded with software to allow for video playback, and a speaker, battery and microSD card with examples videos are provided. Just turn it on and it will start playing back the videos.
This kit includes the following items:
- TinyScreen+ Processor Board - Runs the program, has a SAMD 32-bit processor, OLED screen, USB and power circuitry.
- microSD / Audio TInyShield - Designed specifically for use with the TinyScreen+, this TinyShield has the microSD card adapter, audio driver and IR receiver (which can receive TV remote control signals).
- 290 mAh Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery - Used to power your video player, and is recharged when the USB is plugged into the TinyScreen+ board.
- 16x9 Speaker - for audio playback on videos
- 8GB microSD card and Adapter - preloaded with sample videos.
To learn more about the TinyDuino Platform, click here
Hello, anyone knows how to play a video on loop automatically after turning the tiny screen on?
Picked a couple of mp4 clips, did conversion in Windows 10 under Parallels on iMac. Worked immediately since necessary software was already on unit. Started to see if I could do conversion directly on iMac but the necessary files are not ready for the latest MacOS, and the whole process is painful. Whereas, I have been surprised over the last couple of years how few problems I have had running Parallels and Windows 10 on my Mac. I sometimes program with a PICKIT3 and amazingly it runs in this environment. Nevertheless, the PICKIT3 also runs directly from IPE on the iMac.
For me, this product does not really seem useful but who knows. It was lots of fun anyway.