This Wireling Basic Kit includes many of the basic and most popular Wirelings combined with our smallest processor, the WirelingZero! Use any four of the six included Wirelings to create a wireless project using the included rechargeable battery.
This kit includes the following items:
- 1- WirelingZero Processor - Based on the Atmel SAMD21 32-bit Arm Cortex M0+ processor (the same one used in the Arduino Zero) and provides a USB connectivity port, power management, and battery charger in a single 15 X 32mm board.
1- 150 mAh Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery -
This is a rechargeable Lithium-ion polymer battery used to power your Wireling project.
- 6- Wireling Cables - Wirelings use a 5 Pin Cable in order to make our platform plug-and-play so you can build fast without soldering or using messy breadboards. Kit includes 2-50mm, 2-100mm, and 2-200mm cables.
- 1- RGB LED A 3.5mm Serial RGB LED, enabling you to add 24-bit resolution color and also features a second connector, allowing you to string multiple LEDs together!
- 1- Digital Hall Sensor Measure the intensity of magnetic fields via the TCS40DLR Discrete Hall Switch. (Includes a magnet)
- 1- Buzzer Wireling Add a variety of tones using the AST7525MATRQ buzzer.
- 1- 0.42" Screen This 72x40 pixel screen features white pixels on a black background and is controlled via the I²C bus.
- 1- Large Button Our larger momentary pushbutton. Program this as an interrupt to run asynchronous functions within your code loop.
- 1- Ambient Light Sensor measure ambient light levels via the TSL2572, the same sensor on our Ambient Light TinyShield.
To learn more about the Wireling Basic Kit please visit our learn page.
- A micro USB cable is not included in the kit.