The TinyTV® 2 is the cutest way to watch your favorite videos and full-length movies. It is fully assembled, comes preloaded with videos, and works right out of the box. Adjust the volume and surf between channels by turning the knobs on the TinyTV 2 or by using the Tiny Remote control (sold separately).
The TinyTV® 2 comes in a beautiful plastic case, has a rechargeable battery, 2 rotary knobs for channel and volume control, an ON/OFF switch. The TinyTV® 2 is available in both a classic brown TV color and clear plastic.
You can also easily load your own videos, movies, and TV shows using the TinyTV Converter - a free tool to convert any MP4 file. Then load the files onto the TinyTV® 2 using USB-C. You can also stream videos from a connected computer over USB-C.
This miniature best fits a 1:12 scale for a working TV, but please view the Tech Specs for the measurements to make your own decision on sizing.
Note: This does not receive over-the-air television content, nor can it wirelessly livestream.
- Display: IPS TFT 65K Color, 26mm (1.0"), 216x135 pixels
- Battery: Li-Polymer 3.7V, 150mAh, about 2 hours of video playback
- Storage: Built in 8GB, about 10 hours of video playback
- Audio: 16x9mm (0.6" x 0.4") front facing speaker
- Inputs: Power Button, 2 rotary knobs for channel and volume control
- Remote: Can be controlled by an Infrared (IR) remote control
- Processor: Raspberry Pi RP2040 Processor
- Connectivity: USB-C for uploading and battery charging
Measurements (when looking at the screen):
- Max height: 47.6mm ± 1mm
- Max length: 36.6mm ± 1mm
- Max width: 25.9mm ± 1mm
- A USB-C cable is not included in the kit.
- The Tiny Remote works best about 12-18in. away from an IR Receiver. Works best with the TinyTV when pointed toward the top (where the receiver is).