Thumby™ is the tiniest handheld console - play games at the tips of your thumbs, give yourself a cool keychain accessory, and easily learn to code with this all-in-one piece of tech!
This miniature console features a responsive D-pad and two action buttons, offering a fully playable experience with five pre-loaded games, including a pint-sized version of Snake, a side-scroller, a multi-directional shooter, classic Pong, and an epic dungeon RPG.
Join the Thumby community by downloading free games made by other users and learn to program your own games in Python using our free In-Browser Code Editor. When you're not going for the high score or creating your own games, the super-small system dangles from your keys as a tiny totem of nostalgic gaming. Thumby proves that great things really do come in small packages.
- GAMES - Preloaded with 5 retro games, download additional free manufacturer and user-created games from our library
- CODE - Program your own MicroPython games through the Thumby Code Editor or Arduino Code Editor to create your own games
- FUNCTIONING BUTTONS - 4-way D-pad, 2 action buttons, power toggle switch
- RECHARGABLE - Built in rechargeable battery, 2 hours of battery life on a charge, recharges with a standard microUSB cable (not included)
- CONNECTIVITY - microUSB for charging and programming
- SOLO/MULTIPLAYER - Play by yourself or against friends with the Thumby Link cable (purchased separately)
Play by yourself or with friends using the Thumby Link cable.
Check out our Thumby Documentation site to browse our tutorials, API, code examples for MicroPython, our Arduino library, and more!
Do you want to see or share Thumby games and hacks?? Join us on the TinyCircuits Discord!
Questions? Check out the other tabs on this page, or read through some answers for Thumby Frequently Asked Questions.
- 29.5mm x 18mm x 8.5mm (1.2" X 0.7" X 0.3")
- Weight: 5.3g (0.19oz) with keychain
- Thumby best fits a 1:5 model scale.