Also available at Amazon.com
Thumby™ is the smallest handheld console - play at the tips of your thumbs, it's a best friend for your keys, and an easy code learning tool all-in-one.
Start playing right away with 5+ preloaded games. Download more games made by the Thumby community and learn to program your own using our free In-Browser Code Editor!
Play by yourself or with friends using the Thumby Link cable.
Check out our Thumby Documentation site to browse our tutorials, API, code examples for MicroPython, our Arduino library, and more!
Do you want to see or share Thumby games and hacks?? Join us on the TinyCircuits Discord!
Questions? Check out the other tabs on this page, or read through some answers for Thumby Frequently Asked Questions.
- Voltage: 3.3V - 5.0V
- 29.5mm x 18mm x 8.5mm (1.2" X 0.7" X 0.3")
- Weight: 5.312g (0.187oz) with keychain / 4.812g (0.170oz) without keychain ± 0.1g (0.004oz) tolerance
- Thumby best fits a 1:5 model scale.
- Program Thumby using the Web Browser Code Editor - compatible with Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome browsers.
- Thumby was brought to life thanks to our amazing supporters from the Kickstarter and Indiegogo campaigns!