The TinyTV® Mini is insanely tiny - about the size of a grape! Watch your favorite videos and full-length movies on this tiny device. It is fully assembled, comes preloaded with videos, and works right out of the box. Adjust the volume and surf between channels by using the buttons on top of the TinyTV Mini or by using the Tiny Remote control (sold separately).
The TinyTV® Mini comes in a beautiful plastic case, has a rechargeable battery, a channel change button, a volume change button and an ON/OFF switch. The TinyTV® Mini is available in both a classic brown TV color and clear plastic.
You can also easily load your own videos, movies, and TV shows using the TinyTV Converter - a free tool to convert any MP4 file. Then load the files onto the TinyTV® Mini using USB-C. You can also stream videos from a connected computer over USB-C.
Note: This does not receive over-the-air television content, nor can it wirelessly livestream.
- Display: 65K Color OLED, 15.2mm (0.6"), 64x64 pixels
- Battery: Li-Polymer 3.7V, 50mAh, about 1 hour of video playback
- Storage: Built in 8GB, about 40 hours of video playback
- Audio: Internal speaker
- Inputs: Power Button, Volume button, Channel button on the top of the unit
- Remote: Can be controlled by an Infrared (IR) remote control
- Processor: Raspberry Pi RP2040 Processor
- Connectivity: USB-C for uploading and battery charging
Measurements (when looking at the screen):
- Max height: 26.3 mm ± 1mm
- Max length: 23.8mm ± 1mm
- Max width: 21.9mm ± 1mm
- A USB-C cable is not included in the kit.
- The Tiny Remote works best about 12-18in. away from an IR Receiver. Works best with the TinyTV when pointed toward the top (where the receiver is).