It’s all in the name: an arcade so itty-bitty it fits in the palm of your hand. The Tiny Arcade by TinyCircuits puts the “fun” in “functional,” giving you a miniature that doesn’t just imitate a life-sized machine but performs like one too. Enjoy classic video games on this fully-functioning mini arcade wherever and whenever you want. Whether you are looking to recreate your childhood memories or make new ones, the Tiny Arcade is simple to build and simple to use.
In addition, watching videos or movies on your Tiny Arcade is simple, just use our TSVconverter-a free tool to convert any MP4 file. Just load the files on to a microSD card and enjoy hours of entertainment!
- Arduino-compatible platform with a powerful 32-bit ARM processor
- A beautiful and vibrant full-color OLED screen
- Three games pre-loaded for immediate play (Flappy Birdz, Tiny Shooter and TinyTris)
- MicroSD card compatibility for additional game and video storage
- High-quality joystick with two working pushbuttons
- Built-in speaker with volume control
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- USB port for charging and loading
- Crisp and clear or sleek black acrylic casing
- Decorative stickers for cabinet
There’s no soldering, no programming, and no glue required to assemble the Tiny Arcade. All you need is the package, the parts in it, and about ten minutes before you can sit back, relax, and get in a retro state-of-mind to play your arcade favorites.
- Check out our step by step assembly instructions and video here.
All games for the Tiny Arcade are free and open-source. Some of our favorites include Flappy Birdz, Tiny Brick, and Asteroids!
- View all the current games for the Tiny Arcade here
- Download all the games in one zip file here
- Purchase a microSD card pre-loaded with all of the games available here.
The Tiny Arcade offers plenty of games out of the box, however, it is only as good as the games it supports. Being open-source and providing free and customizable content, we look forward to building a community of gamers who edit and develop their own games. Share your work, join in the fun, ask questions, and give design tips to others on the forum.