This Wireling features an 880 nm IR LED and can be used with our 38kHz IR Receiver Wireling or other IR receivers (like television sets).
Note* 5-Pin Wireling cables not included and sold separately.
- Emitting Material: GaA1As
- Lens-color: Water Clear
- Radiant Intensity CIE127-2007* (Po=mW/sr) @20mA:
- Min: 1*
- Typ 2.3*
- Wavelength CIE127-2007* nm λP: 880*
- Viewing Angle 2θ 1/2: 30°
TinyDuino Power Requirements
- Voltage: 3.0V - 5.5V
- Current: 10µA (Normal Mode).
- A5/SCL - I²C Serial Clock line
- A4/SDA - I²C Serial Data line
- AX - Where X is the pin number (0-3) used in reference to Wireling Port number
- 10mm x 10mm (.394 inches x .394 inches)
- Max Height (from the lower bottom of Wireling to upper top Wireling Connector): 3.70mm (0.15 inches)
- Weight: 1 gram (.04 ounces)
- You can also use this Wireling without the TinyDuino – modifying the connecting cable by removing the opposite connector and stripping/tinning the wires, you can solder the connector cable to any other microcontroller board of your choice!