This Wireling features an 880 nm IR LED and can be used with our 38kHz IR Receiver Wireling or other IR receivers (like television sets).
New to Wirelings? Check out the Wireling Overview!
Note* 5-Pin Wireling cables not included and sold separately.
- Emitting Material: GaA1As
- Lens-color: Water Clear
- Radiant Intensity CIE127-2007* (Po=mW/sr) @20mA:
- Min: 1*
- Typ 2.3*
- Wavelength CIE127-2007* nm λP: 880*
- Viewing Angle 2θ 1/2: 30°
- ~1.5m range when paired with the IR Receiver Wireling
TinyDuino Power Requirements
- Voltage: 3.0V - 5.5V
- Current: 10µA (Normal Mode).
- A5/SCL - I²C Serial Clock line
- A4/SDA - I²C Serial Data line
- AX - Where X is the pin number (0-3) used in reference to Wireling Port number
- 10mm x 10mm (.394 inches x .394 inches)
- Max Height (from the lower bottom of Wireling to upper top Wireling Connector): 3.70mm (0.15 inches)
- Weight: 1 gram (.04 ounces)
- You can also use this Wireling without the TinyDuino – modifying the connecting cable by removing the opposite connector and stripping/tinning the wires, you can solder the connector cable to any other microcontroller board of your choice!