This Pi Hat allows users to add Wirelings to their Pi projects. Featuring a 4-channel Multiplexer, Real-Time Clock (RTC), on-board voltage regulation and level shifting, this board allows you to add up to 4 Wireling Boards to your project with ease!
Note* 5-Pin Wireling cables not included and sold separately.
TI PCA9544A Multiplexer Specs
- I²C Bus
- Four Active-Low Interrupt Inputs
- Active-Low Interrupt Output
- Three Address Pins
DS1339 I²C Serial Real-Time Clock (RTC)
- Manages all Timekeeping functions: Counts Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Date of the Month, Month, Day of the Week, and Year with Leap-Year Compensation Valid Up to 2100
- Two Time-of-Day alarms
- Voltage: 3.0V - 5.5V
- A5/SCL - I²C Serial Clock line
- A4/SDA - I²C Serial Data line
- IO2 - Used for RTC
- IO3 - Used for RTC
- IO4 - Power Control
- 30mm x 65mm (1.18 inches x 2.56 inches)
- Max Height: 12.5mm (0.48 inches) Measured from the top of the 5-pin connectors, and the bottom of soldered header pins
- Weight: 6 gram (.21 ounces)
- The multiplexer used allows you to use two or more I²C devices with the same address, without interference problems.