This Wireling features a VL53L0X Infrared Time-of-Flight sensor, most often used for distance detection between 2cm and 2m!
New to Wirelings? Check out the Wireling Overview!
Note* 5-Pin Wireling cables not included and sold separately.
VL53L0X Time-of-Flight Sensor Specs
- Fully integrated miniature module
- 940 nm laser VCSEL
- VCSEL driver
- Ranging sensor with advanced embedded microcontroller
- Fast, accurate distance ranging
- Measures absolute range up to 2m
- Reported range is independent of the target reflectance
- Advanced embedded optical cross-talk compensation to simplify cover glass selection
- Eye safe
- Compatible with 400 kHz (FAST mode)
- Address: 0x52
TinyDuino Power Requirements
- Voltage: 3.0V - 5.5V
- Hardware Standby: 5uA
- Software Standby: 6uA
- Timed Ranging Inter Measurement: 16uA
- Active Ranging Average Consumption: 19mA
- A5/SCL - I²C Serial Clock line
- A4/SDA - I²C Serial Data line
- 10mm x 10mm (.393 inches x .393 inches)
- Max Height (from the lower bottom of Wirelingto upper top Wireling Connector): 3.70mm (0.15 inches)
- Weight: 1 gram (.04 ounces)
- You can also use this Wireling without the TinyDuino – modifying the connecting cable by removing the opposite connector and stripping/tinning the wires, you can solder the connector cable to any other microcontroller board of your choice!