This Wireling lets you measure your heartbeat, saturated oxygen level, cardiogram data, and even temperature via the MAX30101 pulse sensor. The sensor features internal LEDs, photodetectors, optical elements, and low-noise electronics.
New to Wirelings? Check out the Wireling Overview!
Note* 5-Pin Wireling cables not included and sold separately.
- Heart-Rate Monitor and Pulse Oximeter Sensor in LED Reflective Solution
- Integrated cover glass for optimal, robust performance
- Programmable sample rate and LED Current for power savings
- Fast Data output capability: high sample rates
- Robust motion artifact resilience: high SNR
TinyDuino Power Requirements
- Voltage: 3.0V - 5.5V
- Power: < mW (Low-Power Mode)
- Current: 0.7uA, typ (Ultra-Low Shutdown Current)
- A5/SCL - I²C Serial Clock line
- A4/SDA - I²C Serial Data line
- 10mm x 10mm (.39 inches x .39 inches)
- Max Height (from the lower bottom of Wireling to upper top of pulse sensor) 5.11mm (0.20 inches)
- Weight: 1 gram (.04 ounces)
- You can also use this Wireling without the TinyDuino – modifying the connecting cable by removing the opposite connector and stripping/tinning the wires, you can solder the connector cable to any other microcontroller board of your choice!