This Wireling features the ATtiny25, a high performance, low-power AVR 8-bit controller. Moisture is detected using capacitance to measure dielectric permittivity of the surrounding medium. Water levels and temperature can be measured using this Moisture sensor.
The circuit board and components have a Conformal coating for moisture resistance, but the connector should not be submerged in water.
New to Wirelings? Check out the Wireling Overview!
Note* 5-Pin Wireling cables not included and sold separately.
- 8 KB Flash Memory
- 512 Bytes SRAM and EEPROM
- Voltage: 1.7V - 5.5V
TinyDuino Power Requirements
- Voltage: 3.0V - 5.5V
- 300µA (Active Mode)
- 0.1µA (Power-down Mode)
- A5/SCL - I2C Serial Clock line
- A4/SDA - I2C Serial Data line
- 10mm x 50mm (.394 inches x 1.967 inches)
- Max Height (from the lower bottom of Wireling to upper top Wireling Connector): 3.70mm (0.15 inches)
- Weight: 1 gram (.04 ounces)
You can also use this board without the TinyDuino – modifying the connecting cable by removing the opposite connector and stripping/tinning the wires, you can solder the connector cable to any other microcontroller board of your choice!