This Wireling features the ATtiny25, a high performance, low-power AVR 8-bit controller. Moisture is detected using capacitance to measure dielectric permittivity of the surrounding medium.
- High performance, low-power AVR 8-bit microcontroller
- Advanced RISC Architecture
- Non-volatile program and data memories
TinyDuino Power Requirements
- Voltage: 3.0V - 5.5V
- 300µA (Active Mode)
- 0.1µA (Power-down Mode)
- A5/SCL - I2C Serial Clock line
- A4/SDA - I2C Serial Data line
- 10mm x 10mm (.394 inches x .394 inches)
- Max Height (from the lower bottom of Wireling to upper top Wireling Connector): 3.70mm (0.15 inches)
- Weight: 1 gram (.04 ounces)
- You can also use this board without the TinyDuino – modifying the connecting cable by removing the opposite connector and stripping/tinning the wires, you can solder the connector cable to any other microcontroller board of your choice!