This Wireling lets you use a discrete joystick for inputs to your project! This Up, Down, Left, Right joystick board interfaces with an I2C I/O expander to be read by the an Arduino processor or Raspberry Pi!
*Please note that this is not a full range joystick. It is a discrete joystick which is essentially 4 buttons mounted sideways at the base of the joystick knob.
Note* 5-Pin Wireling cables not included and sold separately.
- 8 Channel GPIO with NINT and NRESET
- Fully programmable logic functions (PLD)
SKRHABE010 Joystick Specs
- 4 Directional Digital Joystick
- Center Pushbutton Input
- I2C Semtech SX1505 I/O Expander
TinyDuino Power Requirements
- Voltage: 3.0V - 5.5V
- Current: 1.0uA (Normal Mode). Due to the low current, this board can be run using the TinyDuino coin cell option
- A5/SCL - I²C Clock
- A4/SDA - I²C Data
- 17mm x 10mm (.670 inches x .394 inches)
- Max Height (from the lower bottom of Wireling to upper top Wireling Connector): 16mm (0.63 inches)
- Weight: 1 gram (.04 ounces)
- You can also use this Wireling without the TinyDuino – modifying the connecting cable by removing the opposite connector and stripping/tinning the wires, you can solder the connector cable to any other development board of your choice!