- Optimized PWM output stage: filterless capability
- Ultra-fast start-up time 1ms
- External gain configuration capability
- "Pop and click" noise protection circuitry
- Internally generated 250 kHz Switching frequency
TinyDuino Power Requirements
- Voltage: 3.0V - 5.5V
- Current: 2.5 mA (Typical Quiescent Current Mode).
- A5/SCL - I²C Serial Clock line
- A4/SDA - I²C Serial Data line
- 9mm x 16mm (.35 inches x .63 inches)
- Max Height (from the lower bottom of Wireling to upper top Wireling Connector): 3.70mm (0.15 inches)
- Weight: 1 gram (.04 ounces)
- You can also use this shield without the TinyDuino – modifying the connecting cable by removing the opposite connector and stripping/tinning the wires, you can solder the connector cable to any other microcontroller board of your choice!