This Wireling uses the NCP2820 to amplify audio. With more than 90% efficiency, this low-power amplifier will save the lifetime of your battery. The 16x9 speaker is also included with this board and can be connected to the speaker port.
New to Wirelings? Check out the Wireling Overview!
Note* 5-Pin Wireling cables not included and sold separately.
- Optimized PWM output stage: filterless capability
- Ultra-fast start-up time 1ms
- External gain configuration capability
- "Pop and click" noise protection circuitry
- Internally generated 250 kHz Switching frequency
TinyDuino Power Requirements
- Voltage: 3.0V - 5.5V
- Current: 2.5 mA (Typical Quiescent Current Mode).
- A5/SCL - I²C Serial Clock line
- A4/SDA - I²C Serial Data line
- 9mm x 16mm (.35 inches x .63 inches)
- Max Height (from the lower bottom of Wireling to upper top Wireling Connector): 3.70mm (0.15 inches)
- Weight: 1 gram (.04 ounces)
- You can also use this shield without the TinyDuino – modifying the connecting cable by removing the opposite connector and stripping/tinning the wires, you can solder the connector cable to any other microcontroller board of your choice!