This Wireling lets you measure Temperature, Pressure, Humidity, and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) via the BME680. This Wireling sensor is an upgrade from the Pressure & Humidity Wireling that uses the BME280 to measure Pressure and Humidity.
Note* 5-Pin Wireling cables not included and sold separately.
Bosch BME680 Sensor Specs
- Digital interface I²C (up to 3.4 MHz) and SPI (3 and 4 wire, up to 10 MHz)
- Operating range -40 - +85°C, 0-100 % r.H., 300-1100 hPa
- Humidity, Pressure, Gas sensor can be independently enabled / disabled
- RoHS compliant, halogen-free, MSL1
- RMS Noise 0.12 Pa, equiv. to 1.7 cm
- Offset temperature coefficient ±1.3 Pa/K, equiv. to ±10.9 cm at 1 °C temperature change
- Response time 8 s
- Accuracy tolerance ±3 % relative humidity
- Hysteresis ±1.5% relative humidity
- Response time < 1s (for new sensors)
- Power consumption < 0.1mA in ultra-low power mode
- Output data processing: direct index for air quality (IAQ) output
TinyDuino Power Requirements
- Voltage: 3.0V - 5.5V
- 2.1 µA @ 1 Hz humidity and temperature
- 3.1 µA @ 1 Hz pressure and temperature
- 3.7 µA @ 1 Hz humidity, pressure, and temperature
- 0.15 µA in sleep mode
- Due to the low current, this board can be run using the TinyDuino coin cell option.
- A5/SCL - I²C Serial Clock line
- A4/SDA - I²C Serial Data line
- 10mm x 10mm (.394 inches x .394 inches)
- Max Height (from the lower bottom of Wireling to upper top Wireling Connector): 3.70mm (0.15 inches)
- Weight: 1 gram (.04 ounces)
- You can also use this Wireling without the TinyDuino – modifying the connecting cable by removing the opposite connector and stripping/tinning the wires, you can solder the connector cable to any other microcontroller board of your choice!