This Wireling features a 3.5mm Serial RGB LED, enabling you to add 24-bit resolution color to your Tiny Project! This LED has a built-in driver IC, so it requires special libraries and serial data, not just applied voltage. This Wireling also features a second connector, allowing you to string multiple LEDs together!
Note* 5-Pin Wireling cables not included and sold separately.
SK6812 Mini Specs
- Built-in power-on reset and reset circuit
- Refresh rate 30 frames per second with data transmission frequency of 800 Kbps
- 24-bit resolution color
- Voltage: 3.0V - 5.5V
- Current: (depends on color and brightness)
- Red: 30mA
- Green: 20mA
- Blue: 30mA
- White: 65mA
- A5/SCL - I²C Serial Clock line
- A4/SDA - I²C Serial Data line
- 10mm x 11mm (.393 inches x .433 inches)
- Max Height (from lower bottom of Wireling to upper top Wireling Connector): 4.70mm (0.19 inches)
- Weight: 1 gram (.04 ounces)
- You can also use this shield without the TinyDuino – modifying the connecting cable by removing the opposite connector and stripping/tinning the wires, you can solder the connector cable to any other microcontroller board of your choice!