This board makes prototyping with the TinyDuino simple! We added screw terminals to every one of the signals available so you can create projects without having to solder. Just place a wire into the signal that you need and screw it down with a small screwdriver.
All of the shield signals are supported and are spaced with 0.1″ spacing. They're placed along the edge of the board, which extends past the normal width of the TinyDuino and ThinyShield boards; this enables easy access of any of the shield signals. Additional TinyShields can be placed on top of this proto board, so it can be located anywhere in your project's TinyDuino stack.
There are three options when ordering this board:
1. No Terminal Blocks – Just the board itself without the terminal blocks. You can solder or clip onto any of the signals.
2. You Install the Terminal Blocks – The terminal blocks are shipped along with the board, so you can solder them on yourself.
3. Terminal Blocks Installed – We solder the terminal blocks here and you receive the completed unit.
- All Shield signals supported
VCC, VBATT,+3V3, +5V, VIN, GND, RSV2, RSV1, RSV0, RESET, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, SS, MOSI, MISO, SCK, AREF, A0, A1, A2, A3, A4/SDA, A5/SDL
- 36mm x 36mm (1.417 inches x 1.417 inches)
- Max Height without Terminal Blocks (from lower bottom TinyShield Connector to upper PCB level): 2.81mm (0.111 inches)
- Max Height withTerminal Blocks (from lower bottom TinyShield Connector to upper PCB level): 11.81mm (0.111 inches)
- Weight without Terminal Blocks: 1.52 grams
- Weight with Terminal Blocks: 9.30 grams
- The terminal blocks will make it not possible to plug a USB Cable into a Side Mount USB TinyShield. Plan to use the Top Side Mount USB TinyShield instead.