This is a tiny rechargeable Lithium-ion polymer battery that fits perfectly behind the TinyDuino Processor board to power your projects. The battery has a capacity of 70mAh at 3.7V, the voltage can range from 4.2V when fully charged to 3.0V when completely discharged. The battery includes protection circuitry to protect the battery from overcharging or completely discharging.
This battery includes a micro JST SH connector, which is used on TinyCircuits products that support Lithium-ion batteries.
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Nominal Capacity: 70mAh
- Max Charge Current: 70mA (1C)
- Max Discharge Current: 70mA (1C)
- Dimensions: 15.0±3.0mm x 15.0±2.0mm x 5.0±0.5mm (0.591±0.118" x 0.591±0.079" x 0.197±0.020")
- Wire Length: 26.0±5.0mm (1.024±0.197")
- Weight: 1.90 grams
- Battery Connector: JST SHR-02V-S-B
- Mating Connector: JST SM02B-SRSS-TB(LF)(SN)