This is a rechargeable lipo battery that works perfectly with the TinyDuino Processor board to power your projects. The battery has a capacity of 1100mAh at 3.7V, the voltage can range from 4.2V when fully charged to 3.0V when completely discharged. The battery includes protection circuitry to protect the battery from overcharging or completely discharging.
This battery includes a micro JST SH connector, which is used on TinyCircuits products that support Lithium-ion batteries.
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Nominal Capacity: 1100mAh
- Max Charge Current: 1100mA (1C)
- Max Discharge Current: 1100mA (1C)
- Dimensions: 40±3.0mm x 40±2.0mm x 6.0±0.5mm (1.57±0.12" x 1.57±0.09" x 0.24±0.02")
- Wire Length: 55.0±5.0mm (2.17±0.20")
- Weight: 20.0 grams (.705 ounces)
- Battery Connector: JST SHR-02V-S-B
- Mating Connector: JST SM02B-SRSS-TB(LF)(SN)