This Wireling Starter Kit is a great way to get started with your Wirelings and begin creating some cool projects!
This kit includes the following items:
- 1- WirelingZero Processor - Based on the Atmel SAMD21 32-bit Arm Cortex M0+ processor (the same one used in the Arduino Zero) and provides a USB connectivity port, power management and battery charger in a single 15 X 32mm board.
- 1- 150 mAh Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery - Used to power your Wireling projects.
- 8- Wireling Cables - Wirelings use a 5 Pin Cable in order to make our platform plug-and-play so you can build fast without soldering or using messy breadboards. Kit includes 2-50mm, 4-100mm, and 2-200mm cables.
- 1- RGB LED A 3.5mm Serial RGB LED, enabling you to add 24-bit resolution color and also features a second connector, allowing you to string multiple LEDs together!
- 1- Digital Hall Sensor Measure the intensity of magnetic fields via the TCS40DLR Discrete Hall Switch. (Includes a magnet)
- 1- 0.42" Screen This 72x40 pixel screen features white pixels on a black background and is controlled via the I²C bus.
- 1-Color Sensor Wireling Measures ambient light and color temperature via the TCS3472 Color Sensor and onboard emitting LEDs.
- 1-Capacitive Touch Slider Detect touch using any of the six individual capacitive touch sensors on the back of this Wireling.
- 1-Soil Moisture Sensor features the ATtiny25, a high performance, low-power AVR 8-bit controller. Moisture is detected using capacitance to measure dielectric permittivity of the surrounding medium.
- 1- Microphone Wireling This Wireling uses the SPW2430 MEMS Microphone to detect sound and outputs an analog signal that can be read by the TinyDuino.
- 1-Time-of-Flight Distance Sensor Features a VL53L0X Infrared Time-of-Flight sensor, most often used for distance detection between 2cm and 2m!
- 1-Audio Amplifier Wireling with Speaker This Wireling uses the NCP2820 to amplify audio. With more than 90% efficiency, this low-power amplifier will save the lifetime of your battery. Includes a 16x9 speaker that can be connected to the speaker port.
To learn more about the Wireling Starter Kit please visit our learn page.
- A micro USB cable is not included in the kit.