Defend the galaxy with the new TinySaber! Built around the ATtiny841 microcontroller this product features sixteen vibrant SK6812mini RGB LEDs, capacitive touch sensors, an accelerometer and a micro-USB port for battery charging and device programming. You can use the touch sensors to turn the device on and off, change color patterns, and even display Persistence-Of-Vision (POV) text! A double tap can change the base color of the TInySaber to red, green, or blue.
The ATtiny841 is reprogrammable so you'll be able to customize your TinySaber experience with some basic coding knowledge. You can display your own POV text or make custom color patterns.
TinySaber In Action
- 8 KB Flash Memory
- 512 Bytes SRAM and EEPROM
- Voltage: 1.7V - 5.5V
- Programmable RGB 3-in-1
- 256 level grayscale, 24-bit for RGB
- 800 Kbps transfer rate
Dimensions (Without Handle)
- 10mm x 107mm (.394 inches x 4.21 in)
- Max Height (from the bottom of the board to top of battery connector): 4.60mm (.181 inches)
- Weight: 4.5 grams (.195 ounces)
Dimensions (With Handle)
- Handle Width: 26mm (1.02 inches)
- Length w/Handle: 113.1mm (4.45 inches)
- Height of handle: 13.1mm (.516 inches)
- Battery life varies depending on which mode the TinySaber is in during use- typically about an hour.
- The device still uses power while in Standby (i.e. you've swiped down, all lights are off) so it may need to be recharged before use.
There’s no soldering, programming, or glue required to assemble the TinySaber. All you need is the package, the parts in it, and about five minutes before you can defend the galaxy with your new TinySaber!
For video, and step by step directions on how to assemble your TinySaber please visit our learn page.