This kit allows TinyShields to be spaced apart from one another. Using two flat flex ribbon cable boards, you can now place your TinyScreen or any other TinyShield remote from the main TinyDuino stack. This kit includes two Ribbon Cable TinyShield boards and one 6 inch ribbon cable.
To assemble the components:
- Gently lift the thin black piece of plastic up so that it is no longer flat against the circuit board.
- Slide the ribbon cable into the connector with the black plastic lifted so that the blue strip is facing up and the metal contact points are facing down toward the board.
- Once the ribbon is pushed into the connector, push the black plastic toward the cable so that it fastens the cable into place.
- Repeat the above steps for the second circuit board.
To learn more about the TinyDuino Platform, click here
- All Shield signals supported
VCC, VBATT,+3V3, +5V, VIN, GND, RSV2, RSV1, RSV0, RESET, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, SS, MOSI, MISO, SCK, AREF, A0, A1, A2, A3, A4/SDA, A5/SDL
- Boards: 20mm x 20mm (.787 inches x .787 inches)
- Board Max Height (With Top Connector): (from lower bottom TinyShield Connector to upper PCB level): 5.11mm (0.201 inches)
- Ribbon Cable: 150mm x 15.9mm (5.9 inches x .625 inches)
- Weight (each Board): 1.05 grams (0.04 ounces)
- Weight (Ribbon Cable): 0.85 grams (0.03 ounces)