Defend the galaxy with the new TinySaber! Built around the ATtiny841 microcontroller, this product features sixteen vibrant SK6812mini RGB LEDs, capacitive touch sensors, an accelerometer, and a micro-USB port for battery charging and device programming. You can use the touch sensors to turn the device on and off, change color patterns, and even display Persistence-Of-Vision (POV) text! A double tap can change the base color of the TinySaber to red, green, or blue.
The ATtiny841 is reprogrammable, so you'll be able to customize your TinySaber experience with some basic coding knowledge. You can display your own POV text or make custom color patterns! We will be releasing a tutorial soon with more information on how to reprogram your TinySaber.
Dimensions (Without Handle)
Dimensions (With Handle)
Follow the instructions and pictures below to assemble your TinySaber.
1. Place the three screws, ends facing up, into piece #1. The engraved number should be facing you.
2. Place piece #2, #3, and #4 on the stack. The result should look as below.
3. Place the battery in the depression, with the wires facing up and to the left of the battery. Add piece #5 to the stack to secure it. Be sure not to pinch the battery wires!
4. Thread the top screw through the hole in the TinySaber board and add it to the stack. Plug the battery in, curving the wires toward the center of the board.
5. Make sure the board is resting flat in piece #5 and add piece #6 to secure it.
6. Add piece #7, then the top piece. Hand-tighten the nuts onto the screws.