Compose a tiny tune with the new Tiny Violin! Built around the ATtiny841 microcontroller, this product features:
- 9 capacitive touch sensors
- 10 pre-loaded Nokia style ringtones
- A loud magnetic buzzer
- Simple coin cell power
- Four of the capacitive touch sensors are strings on the violin
- Four of the sensors are along the neck of the violin change the tone
- At the bottom of the violin is a touch sensor to start playing one of 10 randomly selected ringtones!
- 8 KB Flash Memory
- 512 Bytes SRAM and EEPROM
- Voltage: 1.7V - 5.5V
- CR1220 3V Lithium Battery Coin Cell
- 56mm x 19mm x 12mm (2.2 inches x .75 inches x 0.47 inches)
- Weight: 9.5 grams (.335 ounces)
- The Tiny Violin uses an ATtiny841 Microcontroller, but since it doesn't have USB support, it is not re-programmable without some serious hacking.
- The tunes programmed on each Tiny Violin are randomly selected from a set of 200 tones during the manufacturing process. Most examples of Tiny Violin are unique!