This Wireling features a 10-position Rotary Encoder which could be used as a discrete setting adjustment or anything else you can think of! This board outputs digital signals via an I²C I/O expander.
New to Wirelings? Check out the Wireling Overview!
Note* 5-Pin Wireling cables not included and sold separately.
SH-7010TA Rotary Encoder Specs
- 10 Position Switch
- I2C Semtech SX1505 I/O Expander
TinyDuino Power Requirements
- Voltage: 3.0V - 5.5V
- Current: 1.0uA (Normal Mode). Due to the low current, this board can be run using the TinyDuino coin cell option
- A5/SCL - I²C Serial Clock line
- A4/SDA - I²C Serial Data line
- 16mm x 10mm (.630 inches x .393 inches)
- Max Height (from the lower bottom of Wireling to upper top Wireling Connector): 7.50mm (0.30 inches)
- Weight: 1 gram (.04 ounces)
- You can also use this Wireling without the TinyDuino – modifying the connecting cable by removing the opposite connector and stripping/tinning the wires, you can solder the connector cable to any other microcontroller board of your choice!