This TinyShield is designed specifically for the TinyScreen+ to allow for video playback in a very compact package. This TinyShield adds a microSD Adapter to store video and image files, an audio amplifier for driving a speaker, and an IR receiver. The 16x9 speaker is also included with this board and can be connected to the speaker port.
Note: This does not include the microSD card (sold separately), you can get a compatible microSD card here.Learn more about the TinyDuino Platform
- Uses standard Arduino SD Card Library
- Supports most standard microSD cards and SDHC cards- cards larger than 8GB may not work!
- Voltage: 3.0V - 5.5V
- Current: up to approximately 100mA while reading from microSD card
SPI Interface for microSD card:
- 10 - CS: This signal SPI chip select for the microSD card
- 11 - SCLK: This signal is the serial SPI clock out of the TinyDuino and into the microSD card.
- 12 - MISO: This signal is the serial SPI data out of the microSD card and into the TinyDuino.
- 13 - MOSI: This signal is the serial SPI data out of the TinyDuino and into the microSD card.
- A0 - DAC Output: Analog output for audio amplifier
- 3 - IR Input: Output signal from infrared receiver 6.8 3.6
- 25.8mm x 25.0mm (1.02" x 0.98") Note: microSD car overhanges the edge by approx 3mm for easy removal
- Maximum height of board: 3.6mm (0.14")
- Thickness with TinyScreen+ attached: 6.8mm (0.27")
- Weight (TinyShield only): 1.62 grams (0.06 ounces)
- This TinyShield is designed specifically for the TinyScreen+ and may not properly mate with other TinyShields or processor boards.
- This does not include the microSD card (sold separately), you can get a compatible microSD card here.
- Arduino SD Card Library (built in the Arduino IDE)
- Eagle Files
- CAD 3D and 2D FIles