Touch can be detected using any of the six individual capacitive touch sensors on the back of the Wireling. With detectability all along the back of the board, sliding motions can be interpreted to add a variety of inputs to your next tiny project!
This Wireling features the ATtiny841, a high performance, low-power AVR 8-bit controller that comes with preloaded firmware to perform measurements through I²C.
- 8 KB Flash Memory
- 512 Bytes SRAM and EEPROM
- Voltage: 1.7V - 5.5V
TinyDuino Power Requirements
- Voltage: 3.0V - 5.5V
- 300µA (Active Mode)
- 0.1µA (Power-down Mode)
- A5/SCL - I2C Serial Clock line
- A4/SDA - I2C Serial Data line
- 10mm x 80mm (.394 inches x 3.15 inches)
- Max Height (from the lower bottom of Wireling to upper top Wireling Connector): 3.70mm (0.15 inches)
- Weight: 1 gram (.04 ounces)
- You can also use this board without the TinyDuino – modifying the connecting cable by removing the opposite connector and stripping/tinning the wires, you can solder the connector cable to any other microcontroller board of your choice!