This TinyShield lets you add some control to your TinyDuino projects! Control your very own robot or play a video game with your TinyScreen. This TinyShield has two analog joysticks on both sides as well as two push buttons along the top to create a tiny controller for your TinyDuino. This TinyShield uses the I2C bus for communication and can safely run over the full TinyDuino voltage range..
To learn more about the TinyDuino Platform, click here
To see what other TinyShields this will work with or conflict with, check out the TinyShield Compatibility Matrix
Built in ATtiny88 microcontroller, preprogrammed
- Two Analog Joysticks, 10-bit ADC reading for each axis of each joystick returned
- Two discrete pushbuttons
TinyDuino Power Requirements
- Voltage: 3.0V - 5.5V
- Current: 5mA. Due to the low current, this board can be run using the TinyDuino coin cell option
- A5/SCL - I2C Serial Clock line
- A4/SDA - I2C Serial Data line
- 68mm x 25mm (2.68 inches x .984 inches)
- Max Height (from lower bottom TinyShield Connector to upper top of joysticks): 12.0 mm (0.472 inches)
- Weight: 5.95 grams (.21 ounces)
- This joystick works with the standard TinyScreen but not with the TinyScreen+.
- This joystick does not work TinyScreen+. Because the TinyScreen+ is a processor board, the connectors for the two board will not line up.