This Wireling uses the SPW2430 MEMS Microphone to detect sound and output an analog signal.
Note* 5-Pin Wireling cables not included and sold separately.
- Consists of an acoustic sensor, a low noise input buffer, and an output amplifier
- Low Current
- MaxRF protection
- Ultra-Stable performance
TinyDuino Power Requirements
- Voltage: 3.0V - 5.5V
- Current: 70-110 µA (Normal Mode). Due to the low current, this board can be run using the TinyDuino coin cell option
- A5/SCL - I²C Serial Clock line
- A4/SDA - I²C Serial Data line
- 10mm x 10mm (.394 inches x .394 inches)
- Max Height (from the lower bottom of Wireling to upper top WirelingConnector): 3.70mm (0.15 inches)
- Weight: 1 gram (.04 ounces)
- You can also use this Wireling without the TinyDuino – modifying the connecting cable by removing the opposite connector and stripping/tinning the wires, you can solder the connector cable to any other microcontroller board of your choice!