MAYker Madness Contest Alert!
1st place- $300 TinyCircuits gift card
2nd place- $200 Tinycircuits gift card
3rd place- $100 TinyCircuits gift card
1. The project must include TinyCircuits products
2. The project must be original content from you, no plagiarism
3. Please no strong or hateful language or R rated content
4. Your project must be submitted by 5/31/2020 @11:59 PM EST
5. Have fun!
This contest is open to individuals, or groups of individuals and makers of all ages are welcome to participate. All projects will be judged by the TinyCircuits team for their creativity, uniqueness, and practicality. You must submit your project to our TinyCircuits Hackster page between now and 5/31/2020 @11:59PM EST to be eligible. Any projects posted after this time will not be considered. The winners will be announced via email and social media on 6/1/2020 @ 12 PM EST*
To submit your project:
1. Join the TinyCircuits community on hackster.io. Make sure to sign in or create a Hackster account first!
2. Write up your project including some instructions, the hardware used and software written so others can recreate it! Make sure to include the TinyCircuits hardware used in the hardware section of the project. (Including the hardware will automatically add your project to the TinyCircuits community page)
You should be able to add any hardware component by typing in "TinyCircuits - ", and then typing the names of any of our hardware components.
If you added the hardware correctly, you should see TinyCircuits under the publish settings when you submit the project:
Make sure we can see it by selecting the "Discoverable" option under the privacy settings!
3. To confirm your project was submitted, we will respect it and comment on it!
Questions, comments or concerns? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org