This Wireling lets you display text and images via a 0.42" OLED Display! This 72x40 pixel screen features white pixels on a black background and is controlled via the I²C bus.
The screen uses an internal boost converter to achieve the higher voltages required to drive the screen, so there's no additional external hardware required!
New to Wirelings? Check out the Wireling Overview!
Note* 5-Pin Wireling cables not included and sold separately.
- 72x40 pixel resolution
- 0.42" size
- White Monochrome
- Internal boost converter
- I²C Interface
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
TinyDuino Power Requirements
- Voltage: 3.0V - 5.5V
- A5/SCL - I2C Serial Clock line
- A4/SDA - I2C Serial Data line
- 14mm x 12mm (0.551 inches x 0.472 inches)
- Max Height (from the lower bottom of Wireling to upper top Wireling Connector): 5.00mm (0.197 inches)
- Weight: 1 gram (.04 ounces)
- You can also use this shield without the TinyDuino – by clipping the connector off the opposite end and soldering the wires to another board, you can use it with the microcontroller or dev board of your choosing!