This Wireling IoT Kit is a great way to get started with your Wirelings and begin creating some cool IoT (Internet of things) projects!
This kit includes the following items:
- 1- TinyZero w/ accelerometer - Runs your Arduino programs on a fast 32-bit ARM processor with 256KB of flash memory.
- 1- WiFi TinyShield (ATWINC1500) - Connect your projects to the Internet easily over WiFi with this TinyShield.
- 1- Wireling Adapter TinyShield - Featuring a 4-channel Multiplexer, on-board voltage regulation and level shifting, this board allows you to add up to 4 Wirelings to your project with ease!
1- 150 mAh Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery -
This is a rechargeable Lithium-ion polymer battery used to power your Wireling projects.
- 6- Wireling Cables - Wirelings use a 5 Pin Cable in order to make our platform plug-and-play so you can build fast without soldering or using messy breadboards. Kit includes 2-50mm, 2-100mm, and 2-200mm cables.
- 1- OLED Screen 0.96" - This 128x64 pixel screen features white pixels on a black background and is controlled via the I²C bus.
- 1- Digital Hall Sensor Measure the intensity of magnetic fields via the TCS40DLR Discrete Hall Switch. (Includes a magnet)
- 1-Soil Moisture Sensor features the ATtiny25, a high performance, low-power AVR 8-bit controller. Moisture is detected using capacitance to measure dielectric permittivity of the surrounding medium.
- 1-Time-of-Flight Distance Sensor Features a VL53L0X Infrared Time-of-Flight sensor, most often used for distance detection between 2cm and 2m!
- 1- Temperature/ Pressure / Humitity / Voc Sensor - Measure Temperature, Pressure, Humidity, and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) via the BME680.
To learn more about the Wireling IoT Kit please visit our learn page.
- A micro USB cable is not included in the kit.