This Wireling lets you read the input from a simple tact momentary switch, because what would an electronics project be without a basic push-button?
ALPS SKTHBAE010 Switch Specs
- Height 2.5mm
- Operating Force: 3N
- Travel 0.12mm
TinyDuino Power Requirements
- Voltage: 3.0V - 5.5V
- Current: 10µA
- A5/SCL - I²C Serial Clock line
- A4/SDA - I²C Serial Data line
- 10mm x 10mm (.394 inches x .394 inches)
- Max Height (from the lower bottom of Wireling to upper top Wireling Connector): 3.70mm (0.15 inches)
- Weight: 1 gram (.04 ounces)
- You can also use this shield without the TinyDuino – modifying the connecting cable by removing the opposite connector and stripping/tinning the wires, you can solder the connector cable to any other microcontroller board of your choice!