This Wireling gives your project heat-vision in an 8x8 array of temperature output using the Infrared Array Grid-EYE AMG8833 Sensor! This can be used to detect the passage of humans, animals, and keep track of how hot your PC is getting.
Note* 5-Pin Wireling cables not included and sold separately.
AMG8833 IR Array Sensor Specs
- Temperature detection of 2D area: 8x8 (64 pixels)
- Digital output of temperature readings
- Human detection up to 7m
- Temperature accuracy:
- High gain: Typical ± 2.5°C
- Low gain: Typical ± 3.0°C
- Setup time typical 50ms, time to stabilize typical 15s
- Viewing angle typical 60° ± 5.6°
TinyDuino Power Requirements
- Voltage: 3.0V - 5.5V
- Normal: 4.5mA
- Sleep mode: 0.2mA
- Stand-by mode: 0.8mA
- A5/SCL - I2C Serial Clock line
- A4/SDA - I2C Serial Data line
- 15mm x 10mm (0.59 inches x 0.39 inches)
- Max Height (from the lower bottom of Wireling to upper top Wireling Connector): 8 mm (0.31 inches)
- Weight: 1 gram (.04 ounces)
- You can also use this shield without the TinyDuino – by clipping the connector off the opposite end and soldering the wires to another board, you can use it with the microcontroller or dev board of your choosing!