A nice tiny washable switch (the switch itself is just 3x3mm) in an extremely compact size and incredibly thin. This is a momentary push switch, the two contacts are connected when the switch is pushed and open when it’s released.
- Two Sewtabs – 1.2mm in diameter, easy to use with standard conductive thread and needles
- Robust Gold Finish – makes soldering easy and is non-corrosive
- 7.2mm x 4mm (0.28 inches x 0.16 inches)
- Max Height: 1.26mm (0.05 inches)
- Ultra-thin 0.61mm (0.024 inches) PCB
- Weight: 0.05 grams (0.002 ounces)