This TinyLily Sewable sensor board features the high performance and low power Bosch BMA250 3-axis accelerometer. The BMA250 allows measurement of accelerations in three perpendicular axes and thus senses tilt, motion, shock, and vibration in your projects. There is also an integrated temperature sensor built in.
Even though the BMA250 is designed to run at 1.8V – the Accelerometer TinyShield incorporates level shifters and a local power supply to ensure proper and safe operation over the entire TinyDuino operating voltage range up to 5V.
- Four Sewtabs – 1.2mm in diameter, easy to use with standard conductive thread and needles
- Robust Gold Finish – makes soldering easy and is non-corrosive
- Voltage: 3.0V - 5.5V
- Dimensions: 14mm diameter(0.0.55 inches)
- Max Height: 2.5mm (0.1 inches)
- Ultra-thin 0.61mm (0.024 inches) PCB
- Weight: .305 grams (0.0108 ounces)
If using conductive thread that frays easily, wax thread before using. The SDA and SCL lines can easily short with stray thread causing your sensor to not work.