This TinyDuino Starter Kit is a great way to start with your TinyDuino and begin creating some cool projects! This kit comes with a TinyDuino processor with the coin cell battery holder (coin cell battery not included), so you can run your low power projects with a coin cell battery. You can also power your TinyDuino with a USB cable plugged in.
This kit includes the following items:
- TinyDuino Processor Board w/ coin cell battery holder - Runs your Arduino programs
- TinyShield USB Board - Used to communicate with your TinyDuino from your computer and upload new programs (USB Side Mount version)
- TinyShield 16 Edge Green LED board - Used to display LED status and patterns
- Three TinyShield Proto board (without top connector) - Used to connect to external circuitry if needed
- Hardware Mounting Kit (Screws, nuts and standoffs) - Used to securely mount the TinyDuino boards together
To learn more about the TinyDuino Platform, click here
- For higher power projects you may want to check out the TinyDuino Starter Kit - Lithium Battery Version, which includes a rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery pack.
- The TinyDuino processor board included has the coin cell option. The coin cell (a CR1632) is not included in the kit.
- The coin cell battery can only be used for low power applications and cannot be used to power every TinyShield (such as the TinyScreen or the WiFi TinyShield). In these cases, plan on using the Lithium battery version of the TinyDuino Processor.
- A micro USB cable is not included in the kit.