This TinyDuino Basic Kit has the bare essentials to get going with the TinyDuino! This kit comes with a TinyDuino processor that has lithium battery support. You can also power your TinyDuino by plugging in a USB cable connected to a power source.
This kit includes the following items:
- TinyDuino Processor Board w/ lithium battery support - Runs your Arduino programs.
- TinyShield USB Board - Used to communicate with your TinyDuino from your computer and upload new programs. (USB Side Mount version)
- TinyShield Proto board (without top connector) - Used to connect to external circuitry if needed.
150 mAh Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery -
This is a rechargeable Lithium-ion polymer battery that can power the entire unit. The battery includes protection circuitry to protect the battery from overcharging or completely discharging.
To learn more about the TinyDuino Platform, click here
- The Lithium Polymer battery will recharge when the USB TinyShield is plugged in and powered from USB.
- A micro USB cable is not included in the kit.