This Wireling IoT Kit is a great way to get started with your Wirelings and begin creating some cool IoT (Internet of things) projects!
New to Wirelings? Check out the Wireling Overview!
This kit includes the following items:
- 1- TinyZero w/ accelerometer - Runs your Arduino programs on a fast 32-bit ARM processor with 256KB of flash memory.
- 1- WiFi TinyShield (ATWINC1500) - Connect your projects to the Internet easily over WiFi with this TinyShield.
- 1- Wireling Adapter TinyShield - Featuring a 4-channel Multiplexer, on-board voltage regulation and level shifting, this board allows you to add up to 4 Wirelings to your project with ease!
1- 150 mAh Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery -
This is a rechargeable Lithium-ion polymer battery used to power your Wireling projects.
- 6- Wireling Cables - Wirelings use a 5 Pin Cable in order to make our platform plug-and-play so you can build fast without soldering or using messy breadboards. Kit includes 2-50mm, 2-100mm, and 2-200mm cables.
- 1- OLED Screen 0.96" - This 128x64 pixel screen features white pixels on a black background and is controlled via the I²C bus.
- 1- Digital Hall Sensor Measure the intensity of magnetic fields via the TCS40DLR Discrete Hall Switch. (Includes a magnet)
- 1-Soil Moisture Sensor features the ATtiny25, a high performance, low-power AVR 8-bit controller. Moisture is detected using capacitance to measure dielectric permittivity of the surrounding medium.
- 1-Time-of-Flight Distance Sensor Features a VL53L0X Infrared Time-of-Flight sensor, most often used for distance detection between 2cm and 2m!
- 1- Temperature/ Pressure / Humitity / Voc Sensor - Measure Temperature, Pressure, Humidity, and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) via the BME680.
To learn more about the Wireling IoT Kit please visit our learn page.
- A micro USB cable is not included in the kit.