The following is a step by step video guide to assembling your TinySaber. The full written instructions are posted below. Have fun!
Upon opening your new TinySaber, you'll want to make sure that you have the following:
(8) acrylic handle pieces
(3) plastic screws
(3) plastic nuts
(1) 150 mAH battery
(1) TinySaber circuit board
1. Place the three screws, ends facing up, into piece #1. The engraved number should be facing you.
2. Place piece #2, #3, and #4 on the stack. The result should look as below.
3. Place the battery in the depression, with the wires facing up and to the left of the battery. Add piece #5 to the stack to secure it. Be sure not to pinch the battery wires!
4. Thread the top screw through the hole in the TinySaber board and add it to the stack. Plug the battery in, curving the wires toward the center of the board.
5. Make sure the board is resting flat in piece #5 and add piece #6 to secure it.
6. Add piece #7, then the top piece. Hand-tighten the nuts onto the screws.
Follow the instructions below to defend the galaxy with your new TinySaber!